. Here's a question that I bet a lot of women have I certainly do - WOMEN Cry News -->

Here's a question that I bet a lot of women have I certainly do

Here's a question that I bet a lot of women have I certainly do. As a relative newcomer to sexual experience, I don't seem to be having transcendental orgasms ( like Sally in the coffee shop, or other such movie scenes ). The guy seems to have it much easier it's all he can do to keep from coming right away, but I can't focus enough to get there. I think it must be psychological, because I can masturbate to orgasm when I'm alone, but when I'm with my partner, I can get lots of good feelings, but never the "real thing." This problem is often a source of tension between the two of us I resent that he can come, but he feels guilty that he's experiencing this pleasure, and I'm not, and it makes us both very sad. ( I know it's not a relationship problem we're definitely in love ).

Dear Waiting for Ecstasy

You are absolutely right that this is a question a lot of women have. They are looking for the "Look, Ma! No hands!" orgasm. According to Shere Hite, only 30 percent of women orgasm through penile thrusting alone. This is not about failure this is about anatomy. Consider this: when a man masturbates, he stimulates his penis, which is loaded with nerve endings. During heterosexual intercourse, his penis is stimulated in a similar manner. For a woman, the nerve endings are concentrated in the clitoris. ( There are as many nerve endings in the clitoris as there are in the penis ) During intercourse, her vagina is stimulated, but her clitoris is not. The woman who orgasms through intercourse alone may be feeling pressure from her partner's pubic bone, or feeling sensation from one partner's hand touching her "love button" or clitoris. Another way women orgasm with their partners is by masturbating in front of, or with, them. In that way, there is a bit less pressure on intercourse, partners can take a risk with each other, AND partners can teach each other how they like "it." Remember, sex is not inherent it's learned.

The above information thankfully comes from the goaskalice.columbia.edu at the following link.




logo
Kecepatan Sebuah Website Adalah Prioritas Kami.
  • Facebook
  • WhatsApp
  • Instagram
  • Subscribe Our Newsletter

    Related Posts

    Buka Komentar

    Iklan Atas Artikel

    Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

    Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

    Iklan Bawah Artikel